I just got my DIAMOND PLUS pins!!

kathyemma

Okay - always love getting mail from RCCL - but found this kind of strange - i got a diamond plus pin for me and my dd along with membership cards and luggage tags. I am NOT diamond plus. The only thing I can think - is my parents are - and when we sailed together last (2 years ago) to keep things easier I used the same address for everyone. Do you think the C & A office is really that screwed up - or did they just give me my parents status? And, i did check online - it shows diamond plus there as well.

Kathy

If you are all listed as the same household with your parents then you get the highest status of the household which in this case is diamond +, lucky you!!!

See, while the incident might have been an innocent incident it is subject to abuse.

My opinion remains: to earn any status permanently you have to cruise. If family members cruise together there is nothing wrong with a temporary upgrade for just the cruise.

;)

You must be thrilled! I was disappointed because it took me 11 cruises until I finally got to diamond status. My friends were laughing because they kept saying I was clawing my way to that level, and when I finally got there, I was STILL platinum, and didn't receive any perks I had earned. :(

They had problems with the cruise credits for a while there, so you should really appreciate what you have received.

Our married DD & SIL are still Gold because they don't share our address.

I cruised 34 times and only 12 with RCCL, so I didn't give them all my business, or I would have made it sooner. I do think out of all the lines, they give us the best perks. :)

Archived