Anybody else waiting on a response from Nativeways

cruisin523

Just wondering if anybody else is waiting on a response from Nativeways? From what I have read they are a very good company and usually reply rather quickly. With that said I am worried that maybe their address is being blocked and I am not getting their replies.

Thanks

Just wondering if anybody else is waiting on a response from Nativeways? From what I have read they are a very good company and usually reply rather quickly. With that said I am worried that maybe their address is being blocked and I am not getting their replies.

Thanks

I emailed a bit over 48 hours ago and haven't heard anything back. I used the email address I found on their website: nativway@candw.ky - anyone know if this is correct? Or is there supposed to be an 'e' in there???

I just checked my email.. that is correct email address.. here is a copy of the email I got back..

Hi XXXXXX,

Greetings from Grand Cayman...and thanks for contacting us!

I have reserved 2 spaces for you on our April 16, "Stingray Sandbar, Coral Gardens, and Star Fish Snorkel" excursion. The reservation # is XXX. The price is $35 USD per person. Please fax your credit card number to guarantee your arrival (typed or handwritten). Our secure fax number is 1-345-946-8660. Your credit card will not be charged for the tour, just used to insure that you will show up. You will pay on our tour boat. We accept cash, Traveler's Checks, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. If you pay via credit card, you will be charged a 4% processing fee.

The tour departs the pier at 9 AM Central Time (this is 10 AM ship time, if your ship operates on Eastern Time). The tour completes at around 2:15 PM Central Time. We ask that you check in no later than 8:45 AM Central Time (this is 9:45 AM Eastern Time, if your ship operates on Eastern Time). When you come ashore, look for the person carrying the sign that says Native Way Watersports. You may also ask for us at the information booth at the cruise ship terminal. We provide free use of all snorkeling gear and vests, food for the Rays, and complimentary punch and bottled water. After the tour, you will have two options for drop off: back to the pier, or, at 7-mile beach (where you can taxi back to the pier at any time for $4 per person).

We ask that you provide at least one week advance notice to cancel. If your ship is unable to dock in Grand Cayman, we will automatically cancel your reservation, at no cost to you.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

I look forward to seeing you in Grand Cayman on April 16!

Sharon Ebanks

Thanks

I have also booked with nativeway for a may excursion. they requested a cc for confirmation. I have faxed it to them and requested a confirmation that they recieved it. they did email me back with confirmation. so far no foul play with cc has shown up.

Check your "junk/spam" folders- I almost deleted Sharon's message which ended up there.

I emailed her back, saying I didn't have access to a fax machine (well, at least no access to one which would allow me to fax to GC!) so she called me and I gave her my CC over the phone.

(I had also offered to call her instead, but she said she would call me)

We did the same for our 2005 excursion with them, and have had zero problems.

Good luck!

I'm waiting too! I submitted a form on the 18th and then again on the 20th?!:confused: I guess I will wait until this weekend then try something else. If you get a response would you please let us know!!! Good luck!

I did hear back last night. Hopefully everyone else who was waiting did too! ;)

Looked correct, It took them 4 days to get back with me. Now, im a bit concerned about booking through them. They are asking me to fax over my credit card number to "hold" my spot. Not quite sure about that. I dunno.

We have used Native Ways for the last two years and have never had any trouble with them. In fact we love their tours and can't wait to use them again. They do a fantastic job and you have nothing to worry about. Have fun!

How long is it taking to get a response back from Nativeway? I've been waiting almost a week. We leave in 4 days. I guess if I don't hear back from her by tomorrow I'll have to try someone else. Hopefully I haven't spent to much time waiting to hear from them....

This isn't much help, but I have been waiting to hear from Kirk Sea Tours (snuba) in Grand Cayman for over a week also. I got one reply to my first questions after about 3 days, now this second set of questions Ive gotten no response.

Hopefully all the tour companys are just busy and will answer in a day or so. We are getting close on time also.

Lake Powell

Hello,

I asked Sharon if I could email her my credit card info instead of faxing and it was no problem.

By the way I never got a response from filling out the form online. I did get one within 24 hours by just emailing direct all the required info.

I know certain credit cards can now do (my Citibank does) Virtual Account Numbers you can use for one transaction if you are nervous.

Good luck.

We booked the Rum, Reef and Rays tour, I cannot wait.

How long is it taking to get a response back from Nativeway? I've been waiting almost a week. We leave in 4 days. I guess if I don't hear back from her by tomorrow I'll have to try someone else. Hopefully I haven't spent to much time waiting to hear from them....

We just returned from a cruise a week ago. Our last port prior to Miami was Grand Cayman. We did the Nativeway "Stingray & Island Tour" when there, and had a simply wonderful time. It is my understanding that Sharon had gone to NY for some medical work and I don't know when she was expected to return to Grand Cayman. I don't know for sure, but her temporary absense might be impacting her ability to respond to e-mail. In any case, the tours are operating, and definitely worthwhile.

Archived