Pearl Question

swimsimcoe

Actually 3 questions.

Is there an adults only pool or any pool away from the main 2?

How much are coke or pop cards?

Still no trays? (please don't start with the "how much food do you need thing". We like to eat outside and don't like having to get up and go back for more salad or whatever.Also like stuff on separate plate-i.e.salad,dessert and cannot carry that and drink too.And no,there is not someone there to help most of the time)

Thanks in advance for the answers.

Cannot wait to sail-March 7.

On the Pearl last Christmas.

I do not remember the price of the soda card but it was expensive. I am a soda drinker and I have bought cards before but I was not sure that I could drink enough to pay for this card.

No trays...and watch out. They quickly wisk away your breakfast even if you only went up for a coffee refill.

The 2 pools are basically side-by-side. The one with the slide was for the kids. There were plenty of families onboard. Although I did not see any youth guards (like Princess) watching over the pools, I also only saw one ~9 year old hop into the adults-only pool. He swam around with his face in the water (snorkle mask on). When he popped up and saw no kids, he quickly hopped out of the pool. So it was no problem.

We loved the Pearl. Good luck!

Actually 3 questions.

Still no trays? (please don't start with the "how much food do you need thing". We like to eat outside and don't like having to get up and go back for more salad or whatever.Also like stuff on separate plate-i.e.salad,dessert and cannot carry that and drink too.And no,there is not someone there to help most of the time)

Quick Answers:

Adult Pool: Yes

Soda Card: Adult - $6.25/day + 15%, Child (12 or under) - $4.00/day +15%

Trays: No

Edit: you must purchase the entire cruise for the soda card. So an adult soda card on a 7 day cruise would be $50.31

Actually 3 questions.

Hi swimsimcoe,

If you e-mail me all your first names and your cabin numbers I will make sure you get an invitation delivered to your cabins for the M & G which has been arrange for

Saturday, March 8, 2008 from 10:30am in the Le Bistro.

Laurence (big L )

laurence.fox@ntlworld.com

Actually 3 questions.

Cannot wait to sail-March 7.[/QUOT

The soda cards have gone up this year, unless you drink alot of soda it is not worth getting the card.

Archived