Help with departure time!!

CRUZIN 4 SUN

Crown Princess schedlued to arrive Sat 7am in San Juan.

I booked a flight AA that departs 10:25 am.

Can anyone tell me if this will be enough time? We are flying on freq flyer miles, so I hope if we are late, we can fly a later flight standby for no additional charge? Never had to do this before.

Thank you

I don't know specifically about the Crown, but most cruise lines have some kind of disembarkation early for people with early flights and also some kind of self serve get off the boat.

We did the self- assist off our cruise ship and were off before 9am.

You could easily get a taxi then and get to the airport before most of the crowds. 10:25 is pushing it, but as long as you can get off the ship before 9ish, you should be ok- the airport is only 15 mins away.

I would check with the cruise line to make sure they offer something for early flights.

Just a warning if you expect to fly standby on later flights. Most of the later flights will be full, if not overbooked (as they were when we flew out of SJU). Don't expect to get out that day if you end up having to fly standby on a later flight.

Archived