scuba diving in Cozumel

Karencruiser43

We used Alison at scubawithalison.com 2 years ago and are using her again next month. She is super and very safety conscious. $70pp including equipment if you need it. She is responsive to e-mails too.

We went in October to Cozumel. Got certified in Cozumel and then my 16 year old wanted more scuba diving. She took a trip with "Dive with Martin" and loved it. I just went on boat to ride. There was only 6 divers and a divemaster accompanied. Cheyenne was his name and he was wonderful. All other 5 divers were very experienced and they helped look after my daughter. I worried about her but the divemaster was very helpful. We are taking another cruise this October and "Dive with Martin is on our list. He is also located at the cruise ship pier.

We used Papa Hog's. www.paphogs.com Canadian couple who moved down there and opened up in 1991. They did a good job, smaller boats (6 people max) so they get you out to the reef and back quickly. Divemasters were knowledgable, friendly, and fun. Thay also have a small restaurant and bar on the premises. Walking distance from the Puerto Maya Pier (about 1/2 mile) North and 2 miles South from Downtown Pier. I know they are familiar with taking Cruise Ship passengers as we dove with a couple. Hear alot of positive feedback about Alison here as well as on other travel forums, though we have never used her.

Archived