Seattle Q&A/FAQ

SeattleCruiselover

Do you have more details on these "Contract Limos"? 4 of us will be arriving in SEA at around 1pm on Thursday 7/24 for the 7/25 RCL Rhapsody sailing. I'm trying to figure out the best way to get to the Sheraton downtown. According to the airport website cabs (it says they have station wagons and vans) are running around $35, airporter shuttle would be $44....and a limo would be $60?? Worth a couple of extra bucks while on vacation.....Do I have to call in advance and set something up? Thanks.

-Pat

Pat: They have an exclusive contract with the Port Authority, but I don't know which of the local companies they are using right now. All you need to do is get to the third level of the parking garage, to the ground transportation desk, and they will get one for you.

Tell Karen we hope she feels better soon. Either she is dictating to you from her deathbed or you are clone of her, becasue reading your posts is just like she was writing the words. What a good daughter. Look forward to meeting you on the Golden in Sept!

Teresa: Clone indeed :eek:

Millenium was in Seattle on Thursday on a port of call stop - she was on her repo from San Francisco to Vancouver. Infinity was in front of the hotel on Friday - like she was supposed to be - I just haven't uploaded those pictures yet (waiting until I get to Juneau).

Millenium was in Seattle on Thursday on a port of call stop - she was on her repo from San Francisco to Vancouver. Infinity was in front of the hotel on Friday - like she was supposed to be - I just haven't uploaded those pictures yet (waiting until I get to Juneau).

OK, that's better. I'm a little more confused than usual right now, so now I feel better about it.

Karen, Good to see you back, that thing really grabbed a hold of you didn't it!:(

I have really missed your input over on PVSA too.

Dianne

Yep, some little virus apparently is a lot stronger than big old me.

Of course, PVSA is totally gone now, too. If/when something happens, we will bring it back.

Of course, PVSA is totally gone now, too. If/when something happens, we will bring it back.

Unbelievable! See what happens when you don't check everyday! I've been busy.:(

Dianne

Yep, some little virus apparently is a lot stronger than big old me.

Okay, I will bite. What happened to PVSA this time? Did someone get cranky? :confused:

We will be staying at the Springhill Suites at 1800 Yale Ave - is there a grocery store/liquor store anywhere close where we can pick up some soda and wine prior to boarding?

Barb

We will be staying at the Springhill Suites at 1800 Yale Ave - is there a grocery store/liquor store anywhere close where we can pick up some soda and wine prior to boarding?

Barb

Not really. The closest grocery store would be at 23rd and Madison, and the nearest state store would be at 2nd and Seneca.

Not really. The closest grocery store would be at 23rd and Madison, and the nearest state store would be at 2nd and Seneca.

Karen...can I get spirits(rum) at this state store? soft drinks? How bout the store at Minor and Republican..soft drinks?? TIA. ken.

Hi. I'm totally confused with all the different transportation options!!! I was hoping you could suggest the best transportation from SeaTac airport to the Downtown Sheraton -- We (my wife and I, and our 2 pre-teen sons) will be arriving on Saturday at 9:00 PM. We'll probably have about five pieces of luggage.

We are also planning on taking a quick trip to the Space Needle on Sunday morning right when it opens at 9:00 AM, go up in it, look around for a few minutes, and head back to the hotel before check-out and then right to the pier -- is the monorail our best route to and from the Space Needle, and is the station a fairly short walk from the Sheraton?

Finally, what would be the cheapest way to get from the Sheraton to Pier 66 on Sunday morning, with the 4 of us and our luggage? I'm sorry for all the questions, and I really appreciate all your help

Rum..state store.

Sodas could be had at Minor and Republican, yes, which is just a few blocks from the Residence Inn.

failed to ask but...can i do the state store on Sunday or will these need to be taken care of on Saturday?

thanks, saturday it will be. no sunday sales here in Atl either.

As far as the Home Market is concerned (the little grocery) they are open 6:30 am to 8 pm on Friday, 8 am to 6 pm on Saturday, and 9 am to 5 pm on Sunday. I live right across the street, so will wave at you when you come in to pick up your water and sodas.

Archived