Space Center with 2 year old ?

8thlivewire

Trying to decide on excursions for our upcoming April cruise on NCL. We have a 13 year old daughter and a 2 year old son, so we're trying to find things that we'll all enjoy. Does anyone know how the space center would be for a 2 year old ? Would he be bored ? Also, when you do this excursion - do you stay with your group the whole time or are you on your own ?

I'm assuming we would go to the space center on a bus - would I need a car seat - are there even seat belts on the buses ?

Thanks for any help ! :)

We did the space center on our own when our 2 boys were 11months and 7years old. The tour is spread out with coach buses taking you from one stop to the next. No strollers were allowed; but they have complimentary ones at each stop for you to use. It is not very crowded so your 2 year old will have lots of space to run around. Best sites were climbing inside the fake shuttle, outdoor playground by the rocket garden,, having lunch under the Apollo and the gift shop. Everything is very laid back and we found it quite enjoyable. Definitely not Disneyworld. If you enjoy open space type attractions like museums, I would give it a try. We were there from 10am to 4pm and my DH is a space nut.

Archived