Who are the CD's on Which Ship

Can anyone tell me which CD's are on which ship and if they will be the same in June. I have a list from last June but have been told that it has changed drastically. Does anyone know where Becky from the Mariner is, she is the best CD we have ever had, I know she' not on the Mariner anymore, I remember her telling me she was moving to a ship out of Miami but can't remember which one. THANKS:) :rolleyes:

Can anyone tell me which CD's are on which ship and if they will be the same in June. I have a list from last June but have been told that it has changed drastically. Does anyone know where Becky from the Mariner is, she is the best CD we have ever had, I know she' not on the Mariner anymore, I remember her telling me she was moving to a ship out of Miami but can't remember which one. THANKS:) :rolleyes:

There is a thread devoted to that very subject: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=147667&page=61&highlight=favorite It hasn't been added to for a couple days, so it's slipped back a couple pages. The (current) last page has the current list.

Have taken a number of cruises. Have had a number of CDs.

While some have been more friendly or accommodating than some others, none of them have made or broken the enjoyment of a cruise.

I certainly wouldn't book a cruise for a CD. I wouldn't book a cruise for a particular ship. I would, and do, book a cruise for the itinerary.

Of course, there are a number of other considerations: ship size, timing, cost (and availability of cabin class) to name a few.

:(We just completed our 24 cruise on RCCL and the cd was Abe. We thought that he was sweet and very exciting on stage but the activities were boring and theme nights that we enjoyed before were dropped from the schedule without replacing them with new things, which really angered lots of cruisers. He didn't have lots of activities covered by staff and we were very disappointed with the whole cruise because of that!:(

Archived