Nativeway booked, next best??

jan6182

I've heard great reviews for Nativeway, so I tried for the 3-hour stingray, coral gardens, star fish snorkel tour for Mar. 20 (Mar. 17 sailing on Celebrity) and they are booked! I didn't know I had to book so early... (first time cruiser here). What are your suggestions for other similar adventures? Anyone use Captain Marvin's?

Thanks... Jen :)

Wow--that's the tour we're going on! Sorry you didn't get a spot.

I can't vouch for any of them personally...but when I was researching I found Captain Marvin's, Captain Bryan and Moby Dick all have excursions that were about the same amount of time and price as Nativeways.

Good luck finding an alternative!

I actually did find another... I was very interested in both Native way and Captain Marvin's and I am going on the latter. Very nice people, great price, sounds fun!

You have a great time, and I'm sure we will too!

Are we taking the same cruise... 3/17 on Celebrity Century?

Check to see what sites they are snorkeling. Some only go to the Coral Gardens and Stinray City. Look for one that also goes to the barrier reef, Coral Gardens is somewhat of a barren area devoid of marine life. Some trips go to all 3 places. We booked through Buccaneer Catamaran which I think is operated by Capt Bryan - good reviews and goes to all three sites for $39/person.

I can't speak highly enough of our Catamaran sail to Stingray City through Captain Bryan's. We booked online instead of through Carnival -- there were 8 of us on a Catamaran, it was like a private party. Our Skipper, Astor was enjoyable, knowledgeable and went the extra mile with us -- he is a stingray whisperer, I tell you. It was only $35 a person, and that included a snorkel at a beautiful reef. Got us back in plenty of time to make our ship. Captain Bryan's is located behind The English Bakery -- we got there a little early so had tea and pastries outside on the patio while we waited to leave. It was a lovely day -- I can't wait to go back to Grand Cayman.

Us too! We just got back today. Spent last Tues at Grand Cayman with Captain Bryan's on the Sting Ray City tour with 2 other snorkel stops. 3 cheers! We had a great time. We've got some great memories and photos.

We have 2 boys aged 9 and 10 and we all had a fantastic time. I booked this tour through Island Marketing. Highly recommend!

Archived