Carnival Fascination question

Kristin6378

We are traveling on Fascination on March 7-10 to the Bahamas. Has anyone ever been on this cruise before? I was wondering which night will be the formal night ? ( we are docked overnight in the Bahamas on Saturday night, so I was hoping it wasn't that night as I would like to do something on the Island that night.

Thanks in advance

Well that IS the night of Captains night, but I have a suggestion since we have done it more then a few times! When you get off the ship (early) go to the pay phone and call Atlantis , ask if they have any "day rate" rooms available. You can have up to 4 people in a room and you will get wrist bands that allow each of you to ride all the water rides and enjoy all the amenities at Atlantic, including clubs later on in the evening. So bring all your hair products so you can go to the hotel room after enjoying the beach and pools and water slides all day, take a shower in a nice big bathroom, dry your hair, curl your hair, then take a taxi back to the ship, slip on your formal wear, go to captains night, take formal pictures, go change and then head back to atlantis to party the rest of the night, and since you will still have the wrist bands on you can get into the clubs at atlantis FREE!! Then just make sure you are back on the ship before it leaves LOL!!

this way you are not trying to get ready in a tiny little bathroom in your cabin...........the day rate is not very expensive and all , especially if you have 4 people you can split it with LOL! It is well worth it beleive me!

Hope this helps!

Archived