Difference Between Cat 11 & Cat 12 Suites?

wingnt68

Wondering if anyone can tell me what the major differences are between a Catagory 11 Suite and a Catagory 12 Suite. I can only see that the couch is bigger on a Cat 12 but that is all I can see. Does anyone know what else is different?:p

Wondering if anyone can tell me what the major differences are between a Catagory 11 Suite and a Catagory 12 Suite. I can only see that the couch is bigger on a Cat 12 but that is all I can see. Does anyone know what else is different?:p

It varies greatly as to what class of ship you are sailing on.

We are sailing on Destiny.

Sorry, haven't been on the Destiny yet, will be in October. On the Liberty a Cat 11 was a very nice sized cabin, for 2 people was lots of room. If you are planning to entertain or have more than two people then I might get a 12.

Square footage is MUCH BIGGER from a cat 11 to a cat12 on the Fantasy series ships. Take a look on Carnivals website. Cat 11 is 220 sq ft with 30 sq ft balcony while Cat 12 Penthouse is 330 sq ft with a 70 sq ft balcony .The balcony in a cat 12 is over twice the size as a cat 11 balcony while the rooms square footage is also 110 sq ft more.Thats equivilant to an extra room that is 10 feet X 11 feet. Hope this helps some

I've had a 12 and an 11 of different ships and the 12 will have a larger seating area, more counter and shelf space, and a full walk in closet oppisite side of the bathroom. The 11 has a smaller closet at the entry of the bath. I like the 12 a lot more if the price is close. But the price is usually a lot more from an 11 to 12, if this is the case, just go wit the 11

Archived