Help needed, a lady on this board as her own cruise ``cruise tips site''

nashwl

Hopefully I am not violating any terms of service, but when I first started on the board I found a member who has their own personal site about cruising.

It is not Cruise Diva or Sea U Onboard. On the front page was a picture of her with her husband, I remember that, but I have been unable to find the page. I am pulling out all the stops with under a week to go and would love to find that page again.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Yes, that is my site and I'm going to be updating it over this year with more info on more ships, ports, etc. so I'm glad you liked it. The link was listed over but I'll post it again. Anyone is free to email me with questions and the tips are listed in categories.

http://www.prucha.com/modules.php?name=Cruise_Mania

Bravo to you! I LOVE your site...so much info...you did all the work for us...thanks a million:)

No problem! I'm really glad so many people have loved it. Like I said, I'm going to be updating it. I'm also working on a list of the most common questions newbies ask on cruise critic to be listed on a thread so that way the same threads won't be seen over and over and the people can get their answers.

Archived