What to bring to CC ?

marlee70

Going on the Disney Wonder at the end of April. :)

Should I bring towels to use at the beach on CC?

What about water?

If we rent bicycles do we leave our belongings somewhere or bring them with us?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

You will get towels when you come out of the ship. No need to bring from the ship

Water - There are water station along the way. But it is better to have one or two bottles with you.

Belongings - We left the towels at the bicycle shop but all other belongings we took with us in a backpack

when we ride bikes we bring a back pack to keep our camera in and what ever items we may have with us, that way it is easy to ride and carry.

I tried it with a beach bag a couple of times and it was very akward and there is NO secure place to leave stuff.

we took a bottle of water off the ship with us and refilled it on the island. all the restrooms have cold water fountains and look along the bike path area for wooden boxes with yellow barrels int hem. Those are water stations that have ice cold water and throw away paper cups to use.

mom x4,grandma x4

On my cruise, I completely forgot to pack my usual beach bag, so I purchased one on the island. The prices were more reasonable than I expected, I could have gotten one for $14, but really like the green color of the $24 one. :D Anyway, once I purchased the bag, it was very easy to carry the sunscreen and camera, plus it was big enough to put the towels in. I have to say, I love how Disney provides the towels, as many as you want, and without threatening you with the cost if you lose them. I didn't worry about carrying water off the ship - we drank frozen concoctions from the bars and helped ourselves to the free soda at the bbq lunch.

Archived