Coffee and Spices in Cozumel

cruisin0308

I'm interested in buying cans of coffee and different spices, and am wondering if there's any coffee brands or spices in Cozumel that someone could recommend, from personal use? I really like to cook and use different spices, and my kitchen is a "coffee" theme, so I'm trying to buy cans of coffee to display when they're empty, and the spices to experiment with in my recipes.

I'm interested in buying cans of coffee and different spices, and am wondering if there's any coffee brands or spices in Cozumel that someone could recommend, from personal use? I really like to cook and use different spices, and my kitchen is a "coffee" theme, so I'm trying to buy cans of coffee to display when they're empty, and the spices to experiment with in my recipes.

Rarely see coffee in cans here. Something sort of nice is Cafe del Caribe (Coffee of the Caribbean) brand makes up some bags of coffee or your blend and puts them in a jute bag with Cozumel written on it. Makes a nice gift item so it would probably be a nice different display in your place. Their shop is in the Chedraui Center facing the main parking lot.

I get a 50/50 blend of European roast and American roast that has a little more body than most American coffee.

Pick up some Achiote paste, Mexican Saffron and cinnamon sticks, and if you want, get some mole sauce, but bring a container to get it home in your checked luggage.

Rarely see coffee in cans here. Something sort of nice is Cafe del Caribe (Coffee of the Caribbean) brand makes up some bags of coffee or your blend and puts them in a jute bag with Cozumel written on it. Makes a nice gift item so it would probably be a nice different display in your place. Their shop is in the Chedraui Center facing the main parking lot.

I get a 50/50 blend of European roast and American roast that has a little more body than most American coffee.

Sounds perfect! Thanks for the info. and I will definitely copy/paste your feedback so I can bring it with me.

At Chedraui there is a section near the bakery at the back of the store where many restaurant owners shop for spices in bulk; even almonds and seeds. Also "El Mercado" where most all Mexicans grew up shopping is at 25 Avenue and A. R. Salas. It covers a whole block with all types of small stores from meats and fish to fruits and vegetables. There are spice dealers there as well.

Archived