What massage would you suggest at Krystal's?

Jsme

DD is having surgery about 10 days before the cruise (gall bladder), so, I am wondering how "rough" this massage is? Sounds great, but I think a deep muscle type won't be good for her.

thanks

I would say mine was about medium pressure which was perfect, but they asked me right at the very beginning if the pressure was OK. I think they will adjust to your preference. It wasn't at all rough, but it was very thorough. I would be sure that your DD discusses it with her physician prior to your cruise and see what he or she suggests. You could also let them know in your email communications that she would need a very light touch.

Just returned from Kystal and that was some experience. The place is beautiful but the pool was very loud and noisy so she took us to one of the villas that was quiet and serene. Soft music, great smell and PEACE AND QUIET for 75 glorious minutes. The message was the best ever and I almost fell asleep it was so tranquil. My mom enjoyed the facial but for her the 80 minutes was a little long. We were going to stay at the pool but there was no room, for non spring break it was filled with young people and very loud music so we just headed back to the ship. We took a cab as it was too hot out to walk and it was only $6 for two of us. I am glad we did because that was a long walk over to the message hut on the beach for my mom. It is so very worth the money and a wonderful way to spend the time in port.:) :)

Archived