Best Fishing

dmk

Which port along the Mexican Riviera would you reccomend for fishing? My husband went fishing in Zhiuateno(sp) many years ago. The fish were really biting. But back then he had friends to rent the boat with. Does anyone offer fishing in which they put the group together?

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from fishing in Mazatlan with let'sgofishing.com. They were awesome. I had arranged everything via email before we left for the cruise and they were waiting for us with a sign with our name on it at the dock. They supplied lunch and drinks. We chartered a boat by ourselves for $330.00 and ended up catching four sailfish!! It was incredible. The captain and mate were top notch and knew exactly what they were doing. We are from a long line of fisherman and we were very impressed with their professionalism. Can't guarantee you'll get such a great catch, but another boat that went out with them that day also got a sailfish, so if they are biting, I think they can catch them.

sandyneck

Thank you for posting. I will try and get in touch with them. But I don't hold out much help that they will organoze a group for you. My husband is the only one who would be going.

Archived