Rayrunner Stingray City Tour

NeedAVacation2

Hi Everyone!

I'm a first time cruiser and just found out you can pre-book shore excursions. Well go figure the ones we had planned are sold out! I have already gotten my boyfriend excited about them :(

Does anyone know about the Rayrunner Stingray and Snorkeling tour, where you get your own inflatable boat to drive to stingray city?

Carnival only holds 18 spots, and I was hoping to possibly book through the vendor directly...? All I have is "Sea Bridge International" - anyone have more info (website, phone #)

Or, possibly, an even better tour idea for stingrays and snorkeling?

Thank you!!!!

We took this excursion in February, and while fun, the absolute max that they can handle is 18 per outing...

It appeared that they had three outings scheduled that day, but our departure was the "middle" one, and we just made it back in time to get the next to last tender back to the ship...

I'll try and attach a link to my previous post on this excursion...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=709622

There ya go!!!

• 1 month later...
We aren't doing that exact one but we are doing wave runners to the stingrays through island marketing. I have found them very easy to deal with so far. Of course we don't go until late March!

Could you post about how your waverunner excursion w.Island Marketing went? We're booked with them in July and I'm very anxious to hear how their service is. Thank you!

Archived