buses

giglebug

hello ,

can anyone tell me if there is a bus that goes from the Sydney airport to the Dock where the Pacific dawn leaves from ?

Like a shuttle bus that takes ourselves and luggage..I know there is one that is with the P & O ..but is there more ..i would be grateful if anyone had any info prices etc?:)

Hi giglebug,

I can't help you with other buses, but I do know that even if you haven't "flown" with P & O, if they have room on the bus/es, you can always purchase tickets on the day. Hope this may help. I'm sure the Sydney-siders will be able to answer your question.

Sarah

hello ,

can anyone tell me if there is a bus that goes from the Sydney airport to the Dock where the Pacific dawn leaves from ?

Like a shuttle bus that takes ourselves and luggage..I know there is one that is with the P & O ..but is there more ..i would be grateful if anyone had any info prices etc?:)

hi giglebug, when we cruised a couple of weeks ago we caught the plane to sydney and the shuttle bus was outside the terminal and they charge $13 pp including your luggage, sometimes they go on a cooks tour of sydney maybe via kings x, we had plenty of time so we didnt care

edit: if you are stuck in traffic the meter doesnt tick over like in a taxi

Hi giglebug,

I can't help you with other buses, but I do know that even if you haven't "flown" with P & O, if they have room on the bus/es, you can always purchase tickets on the day. Hope this may help. I'm sure the Sydney-siders will be able to answer your question.

Sarah

The last time we flew to Sydney for a cruise we didn't have tickets for the P&O transfers, but were apporached by the bus driver when he saw our blue folders, and us putting our P&O tags on the bags after we'd got them off the carousel, and he sold us tickets for the transfer coach.

I was all for taxi,s last year but this year it cost $48 to Darling harbour with very little traffic from memory and they struggled to get the luggage in for two of us.

next time I will do the shuttle buss for sure.

Den

Do they run all morning, or do you have to wait till a certain time.

We are flying in at around 8;15am . Not on a p&o organised flight.

We were issued tickets for the shuttle ,apparently we should'nt of

got them. But a freebie's a freebie. We don;t really want to hang around the airport for ever, and would rather get to the port and see the ship

and if we can get on early.:D

Archived