HAL Zuiderdam, Bahamas 12/18

ceedee94609

• 2 weeks later...

Finally! Another gay couple on the boat! Nice to meet you!

My name is Gary and my partner is Ian. We'll be onboard this sailing in December with you. I've posted on these boards before, but we haven't had any luck with finding fellow gay passengers (male or female)...so it's nice to know that we won't be alone after all!

We're both from the DC area and will be flying down to Ft. Lauderdale for the trip. Ian is 22 and I am 23...we've been together for three years and have taken a number of cruises together. It has become a bit of an addiction for me these days!

Tell me a little bit more about both of you, and hopefully we can all get to know each other.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ceedee --

I still didn't hear from you at all regarding the cruise. I did get your email via the BadElephant.com feedback form, and responded to it after I returned on 10/24/04 from the latest cruise aboard Celebrity's Mercury.

Have you tried to get into contact with me at all since then? I am worried that my spam blocker might be incorrectly bouncing your emails out of my box?

Archived