Bannister Island later tours/times

RedDevil

Fancy going to Bannister Island on our upcoming Legend cruise, however we are not very early risers and would prefer a shorter/later trip. Does anyone know of a company that offers just a beach transfer that leaves around 10am-11am? All the ones I've seen so far are leaving at 9am which is too early for us.

I think no one takes guests from ship to the beach except "Guerrerro Charters" witch is operated by the island intself

Well...

09:30 Depart from Ship

09:40 Arrive at Bannister Island

10:30 Complimentary Rum punch and meal served

11:00 Live Music starts

14:30/15.30 Return to ship

If you want a late tour you have to go from the ship to the Tourism Village in [belize city] and then to the island.

Coral breeze has tours from 8:30-10:00 depending on the day you are in port. Go to their website and click on the calendar. I would also e-mail them and ask. Mark would be the man you want to talk to. He reserved a private boat just for us and he said time was not really an issue. Remember that Belize is an hour behind ships time. All tours on their site are based on their time.

Coral breeze has tours from 8:30-10:00 depending on the day you are in port. Go to their website and click on the calendar. I would also e-mail them and ask. Mark would be the man you want to talk to. He reserved a private boat just for us and he said time was not really an issue. Remember that Belize is an hour behind ships time. All tours on their site are based on their time.

I only see this at Coral Breezes, any for just the beach

Adults

$60 Manatee Watch, Reef Snorkeling, and Beach Break

$50 Manatee Watch and Beach Break

Children (ages 3-12)

$55 Manatee Watch, Reef Snorkeling, and Beach Break

$45 Manatee Watch and Beach Break

Archived