Circle "C" for Teens on Holiday?

bernieb86

Hello. Can anyone tell me if Holiday has the teens club "Circle C" or things for teens to do? I don't want my teen bored after the 1st day. Also kids things for 8 and 11 year olds. Any experiences you care to share would be great. I'm thinking about taking them on Holiday over Christmas break. 1st cruise for all of them! :D Thank you very much. :)

We just got off Holiday with a 10 and 12 year old. My 12 year old son loved Circle C, which is for 12 to 14 year olds. He has cruise before but this seemed to be his best time. They had activities like truth or dare, arts & crafts, free arcade, swimming under the stars, meet friends for dinner, ping pong tournaments...Every night they had a party in the disco from 8 to 9 and then continued with activities until midnight. They didn't seem to have much going on in the afternoon. My 10 year old did basically the same activities but it seemed like there was many more. I remember they did a ship scavenger hunt, had a family dance party one night (no longer than an hour), sundae party, make your own pizza. They also take the kids to the evening show and have a sectioned off area for them to sit with couselors. The first night on the ship they have a meeting for parents and children and will tell you all about the program. My kids have such a good time it's the main reason we cruise.

Archived