Affidavit Of Parental Consent

owayhappy

(Cut and Past on word Doc)

AFFIDAVIT OF PARENTAL CONSENT

For Travel outside the United States of a Minor Child

I, _____________________________, <relationship>of said minor child, do hereby authorize__________________, <relationship> of said minor child_______________, age ____ to travel to the following countries;_________________,__________________. From ___/___/___ thru ___/___/___.

Signature:

(Signature of Non-traveling birth parent * To be signed in front of a notary public only)

Subscribed and sworn to before me this _________ day of _______________, 2008

Signature of Notary Public: ____________________________________________

Notary Public in and for the Country of ___________, and the state of __________

My Commission Expires: ______________________________________________

Affix Notary Seal At The Right Side of Page

• 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...

AFFIDAVIT OF PARENTAL CONSENT

For Travel Outside the United States of a Minor Child –

Without Both Birth Parents Traveling

PLEASE TYPE OR PRINT CLEARLY & USE ONLY FULL LEGAL NAMES

I / WE, ______________________________________________________________________, Mother / Father / Legal Guardian

______________________________________________________________________, Mother / Father / Legal Guardian

Of said minor child,_____________________________________________________, Age ______ Birthdate, _______________

Do hereby Authorize To Travel As A Guardian Of Said Minor Child, _______________________________________________,

To travel to the following countries without ME / US On A Cruise / Air & Land Vacation

From ___/___/___ thru ___/___/___.

(answer and circle appropriate choices below)

I / WE HAVE / DO NOT HAVE Major Medical Insurance that will cover this child for medical treatment outside the United States.

I WE AUTHORIZE / DO NOT AUTHORIZE the above named person to make medical treatment decisions for the minor child listed above if needed. Below is our Emergency Contact information:

Name: _________________________________________________________________________________________________

Address: _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Phone (_____) ______________________ Home Phone (_____) ________________________

Signature: ______________________________________________________________________________________________

(Signature of Non-traveling birth parent(s)/Legal Guardian * To be signed in front of a notary public only)

Name: __________________________________________________________________________________________________

Address: ________________________________________________________________________________________________

Phone (_____) ______________________ Home Phone (_____) ________________________

Signature: ______________________________________________________________________________________________

(Signature of Non-traveling birth parent(s)/Legal Guardian * To be signed in front of a notary public only)

Subscribed and sworn to before me this _________ day of _______________, 20_____.

Signature of Notary Public: ________________________________________________

Notary Public in and for the County of _______________, and the state of __________

My Commission Expires: _________________________________________________

Affix Notary Seal At The Right Side of Page