large group question

emily rose

I would like to know if any knows the web site to see if there is a large group sailing on the emerald.I am confirm for tradional dining but our friends are still wait listed so I debating whether to wait until we board or reg. for anytime .What are the chances of clearing the waitlist.We sail on april 4.If there is a large group sailing I would proably wait and work it out when we board.

What I normally do is to put the ships name and sailing date into google and search. It pulls up any discussions from large groups that are sailing on your date.

I know there is a very large group of Cruise Critics onboard this sailing............see the roll call. Plus, the ship has been sold out for quite sometime. We have several friends on the Emerald for this date and even a couple of months ago when I did a check, there were absolutely no staterooms available.

I would like to know if any knows the web site to see if there is a large group sailing on the emerald.I am confirm for tradional dining but our friends are still wait listed so I debating whether to wait until we board or reg. for anytime .What are the chances of clearing the waitlist.We sail on april 4.If there is a large group sailing I would proably wait and work it out when we board.
My suggestion is to make sure you and your friends' bookings are linked (done by the TA) and then when you board, go to the Maitre D and explain that you were confirmed, your friends weren't but you'd like to sit together. He will more than likely accommodate you. I wouldn't switch to Anytime before sailing since it's likely that the Maitre D can fix this. Plus, you can always switch to Anytime after boarding if the Maitre D can't help you.

In other words, stick with what you have and go to the Maitre D when you board before making any changes. :)

Archived