zip lining

roostermom

I am leaving April 3 on Brillance of the Sea to Costa Rica,Panama Canal, Grand caymans. Has anyone ever zip line. Looking forward to it but would like reviews. Also do you need any type of shots for Costa Rica. Mileria etc

Thanks

Robin

My family went zip lining in Roatan and we loved it! It was everyone's favorite excursion (parents 60 and 58, me and DH, and our kids were 17, 14 and 12). Not sure which island you are looking at - check that board for lots more info.

Not sure is the shot is recommended, but I never got the shot prior to a trip.

• 5 months later...
My family went zip lining in Roatan and we loved it! It was everyone's favorite excursion (parents 60 and 58, me and DH, and our kids were 17, 14 and 12). Not sure which island you are looking at - check that board for lots more info.

Not sure is the shot is recommended, but I never got the shot prior to a trip.

Hi there, I could really use some advise on this zip lining thing. My DH really wants to try it (neither of us have done this before). My problem is that I'm a little afraid of heights but more afraid that zip lining will feel like a roller coaster going down. My stomach is not big on roller coasters. For those of you who have done this before can you please let me know what it feels like going down the lines. Thanks Angela

Archived