Can you get a rollaway bed?

Depends on the ship they are available on the older ships but not the newer ones as per Coast Guard regs.

Don is right. What ship are you asking about. You can't get roll aways on Spirit Class or Conquest Class ships. All others you can.

We were told before our Sensation cruise that if my daughter did not feel comfortable on the upper we could get a rollaway bed. While unpacking I slid the suitcases under the bed and didn't even look. When we went to unpack I noticed that there was an already made rollaway bed hiding under the bed! My daughter thought the upper was really cool and loved it but DH was not comfortable with it at all and was always watching her. If you are not happy with an upper check under the bed and if it is there just tell your cabin steward that you want to use it otherwise I believe you can just ask and they will bring you one.

Archived