dress code- breakfast/lunch- dining rooms

I was on the 2/24 Liberty cruise and for breakfast and lunch in the Silver Olympian dining room, it did not seem as if there was any type of dress code. You could wear whatever. Casual was no problem.

Yeah I was always too lazy to try to find out and after listening to hubby's whining of, "I just want pizza" Lido deck it was!:D

OMG are you serious??/ You never ate in the dining room?? Ever??? you missed out totally!!!!!

The only night you really needed to dress up was formal night other than that nice shorts and a t-shirt or polo was fine. Heck I even went in athletic shorts and a plain t-shirt one night.

Personally, you did not miss that much I prefer to eat Breakfast and Lunch on the Lido

You got to try lunch on Tuesday because of the Ribs and Fish & Chips, and I think the following day, Wednesday they have the best Mongolian Steak Salad !!!!!! Not to be missed.

Fred

OMG are you serious??/ You never ate in the dining room?? Ever??? you missed out totally!!!!!

The only night you really needed to dress up was formal night other than that nice shorts and a t-shirt or polo was fine. Heck I even went in athletic shorts and a plain t-shirt one night.

I think the OP was refering to Breakfast and Dinner (Hopefully)

You got to try lunch on Tuesday because of the Ribs and Fish & Chips, and I think the following day, Wednesday they have the best Mongolian Steak Salad !!!!!! Not to be missed.

Fred

Agreed, Mongolian Steak Salad day is one lunch in the dining room not to miss!:)

No I went there for dinner just not breakfast or lunch.

No problems mon!! (Sorry that's my new Jamaican catchphrase now.)

Archived