12 night European Cruise

Dee777

I was going thru Carnival's site last night, my husband has been wanting to go to Italy in the worst way lately. Not sure why, but who am I to argue? Anyhow, what can anyone tell me about a 12 night European cruise on the Freedom? Anyone done this? The price I got, with airfare included, was 2300 pp, which I thought was really not all that bad, but again, I am not an expert at this cruising thing, either, with only one cruise under my belt! Thanks!

We were on the 12 night celebrity - venice to barcelona cruise last summer and it was awesome!!! I don't know if carnival stops at the same ports??? we stopped in Dubrovnik, Greece, Italy, France and Spain. Most of the stops were in Italy. I'm sure you can't go wrong with a mediterranean cruise.

That is a very good price. We will be on the Freedom on the May22 sailing and we paid $2700. each including air. We have friends sailing October on Regatta and they are paying $4000. each.

I understand that the Regatta is a 5 star ship and Freedom is a 4.

I have read so much about the Freedom that you would have to be pretty picky not to happy on it.

You have to remember that these cruises are very port intensive and you don't spend a lot of time on the ship. I think we have 3 at sea days.

You could also go to the Europe board and ask questions.

We cruised in Europe 8 years ago on a very low cost ship. We had a great time. Its what you make it.

I was on the 12 day Liberty in 2006 with Carnival. Worth every penney, you will love it and i say GO FOR IT!!! If he really wants to go to Italy i'd suggest staying in Rome before your cruise.

Archived