Trying to put together my minute by minute itinerary

stripes

Make sure they are there. We made the mistake of putting them out at like 2 in the morning (other bags were in hall). The next morning we couldn't find our bags. After all the luggage was claimed our bags were found in the crews luggage (about 3 hours later). So when they say midnight - they mean business.

Midnight it is! I've seen and heard them coming around sooner and picking up luggage. Just make sure it's all locked up before you put it out. Remember to keep a small carry on for disembarkation for all the things you need overnight, including shoes and clothes for the next day. You will need your S&S card to get off the ship as well.

We were told to put our bags out between 9PM and midnight. Lots of bags in the hallways by 7pm, but it didn't appear that any were picked up before 9:30 or so.

S&S card to get off the ship, and picture ID to get through customs. Hang on to both of those. Several people around me in the lines had problems because they were missing one or both.

Archived