Progreso Beach Break

Has Anybody done this tour? Is it better to get a private taxi or the Carnival tour. Thanks We are booked on the Fantasy 5/12/08.:D

You can walk to the beach from the bus stop and get anything that you need without getting into a cab. Le Saint Bennoit serves some great seafood and they will keep you in cold drinks right there on the beach. It can be a real lazy day.

We are also on the Fantasy 5/12/08 and thinking about the Progresso Beach Break. I have read on other posts that it cost around $89/person through Carnival but you can book through Auto Progresso for $45/person and they pick you up at the port.

We are also on the Fantasy 5/12/08 and thinking about the Progresso Beach Break. I have read on other posts that it cost around $89/person through Carnival but you can book through Auto Progresso for $45/person and they pick you up at the port.

If you are talking about Reef Yucatan, it was $35 when were there last year.

If you are talking about Reef Yucatan, it was $35 when were there last year.

Doea ths include the ride there and back ? And how long is the ride one way? Thanks :)

Doea ths include the ride there and back ? And how long is the ride one way? Thanks :)

That was transportation, free run of the place, pool, and open bar. They did have a small ruins tour and a trip to a flamingo sanctuary included in the price. If I remember right, the travel time was around 30 or 40 minutes. It is hard to say because I was usually talking to someone and not paying attention to my surroundings.:o

This place is nice. I wish that I had enough computer knowledge to post some pix.

That was transportation, free run of the place, pool, and open bar. They did have a small ruins tour and a trip to a flamingo sanctuary included in the price. If I remember right, the travel time was around 30 or 40 minutes. It is hard to say because I was usually talking to someone and not paying attention to my surroundings.:o

This place is nice. I wish that I had enough computer knowledge to post some pix.

Thanks. I am going straight to AutoProgresso to make arrangments to go to Reef Yucatan when we get to Progresso :) . I know Reef Yucatan closes @ 3:00 and we have to back on board by 5:30pm so we will still have time to see Corona Beach and the little Flea Market Square street vendor.

Archived