San Francisco Beach

fchoppa

I see a lot of posts about Paradisae beach, but nothing about San Francisco beach, from what I understand is that it is right next to paradise. Is this true? I am looking for a beach for my family to go to Myself,DH,DD 11,dd9,ds5. The reason I am not considering Paradise is because my girls want a fresh water pool to use also.

I wold love to find a nice sandy beach, fresh water pool and drinks and food. snorkeling is not important because I do not think anyone will. Any ideas???

TIA

Felicia

I see a lot of posts about Paradisae beach, but nothing about San Francisco beach, from what I understand is that it is right next to paradise. Is this true? I am looking for a beach for my family to go to Myself,DH,DD 11,dd9,ds5. The reason I am not considering Paradise is because my girls want a fresh water pool to use also.

I wold love to find a nice sandy beach, fresh water pool and drinks and food. snorkeling is not important because I do not think anyone will. Any ideas???

TIA

Felicia

It is right next door, for some reason it is not as popular on this board. I never really heard anything bad about it. Cost to enter is $10 USD or $40 all inclusive.

TIA

Felicia

We were considering this beach at one time but we want to snorkel and it's not good for that. The other only thing I have read on it...it's a favorite for locals. Try going to island marketing...they have an all-inclusive for $ 39 pp...and you can read up a little on it. Good luck~

• 3 weeks later...

Went to this beach last year and loved it - Paradise Beach right next door was crowded. I think because SF charges a cover. SF there were less people which I like. We chose to do the all inclusive at SF and Pato kept the drinks flowing + a nice lunch. Anytime someone would cross over from Paradise they were politely asked to pay or go back across the line. We ended up going her 4-5 times and staying thru closing which is around sunset... finally they'd bring us a bucket of beer right before closing and tell us to latch the Gate when we left. I htink there was one security guy there when we left - he just waved and again asked us to close the parking lot gate behind us!

It is right next door, for some reason it is not as popular on this board. I never really heard anything bad about it. Cost to enter is $10 USD or $40 all inclusive.

I don't know if we lucked out or what, but we just walked right on in. We knew we weren't going to do the all-inclusive because we were going back & forth to Paradise Beach, but they didn't make us pay $10 to enter.

Archived