aloha deck CB- port or starboard- for greater shade

stuNYC

I read in the CC review that the minisuites on the aloha deck on the CB have no "cover" meaning I presume that there is no overhang. Other than the fact that everyone above you can supposedly see you on your deck (which I don't really care about) any other disadvantages.

I like the overhang because I like the shade not the sun; but I presume that part of the day will be shady and part sunny depending on which side of the ship you are on. Does anyone know which side gets less sun in the afternoon.

Also my wife is in a wheelchair and we will eat in the formal dining room. Is midship the best location for the least amount of "pushing".

There aren't any mini's on the Aloha deck. The uncovered mini's are on Dolphin deck. What side of the ship gets more sun depends on which direction you are going. Since most itineraries are round trip, one side will get more sun going out, and the other side gets it coming back.

Archived