Easter Basket ideas with cruise theme

Plibster

Hi, we are going on our first cruise in May on RCCL LOS. I want to give my DS12 and DD10 an Easter basket with a cruise theme. I want to give them things they can use on the cruise. I would love to hear any ideas you may have. Thanks!!

We have a land vacation to that place with the big mouse planned for April, and cruises later in the year. I was thinking of doing some vacation-themed stuff myself so looking forward to other peoples' ideas.

Some of my ideas:

- Lanyard for cruise passes

- Beach towels, goggles, frisbees and other assorted beach stuff, if it's a Caribbean cruise

- Go to your cruise line's website and see if they have stuff you can order. Or try some of the online auction sites. I bought my husband a great t-shirt for his birthday with a pic of the ship we were about to sail on.

I'm kind of at a loss and could use some more myself. Hoping more people answer.

I got these ideas off this board; and I am considering putting something together for my kids.

One use cameras (regular and waterproof), journals and pens, each gets a different color highlighter, business cards with their home info to give to new friends, lanyard, magazine or book, chapstick, and quarters for the video games.

Put everything in a sand bucket/shovel. Disposable cameras, ziplocs(for shells), sunscreen, small photo album for postcards, ponytail holders, roll of quarters, books, spending money(what ever they want), inflatable raft or ring,

googles, book about fish,

Hi, we are going on our first cruise in May on RCCL LOS. I want to give my DS12 and DD10 an Easter basket with a cruise theme. I want to give them things they can use on the cruise. I would love to hear any ideas you may have. Thanks!!

What a great idea! My children will also be receiving a "cruise themed" Easter Basket! I have already bought lanyards, beach toys, sunscreen, books, highlighters etc. I can't wait to put them together. Thanks again for the idea! I absolutely LOVE it!:)

If there is land travel (air or an extended car trip to get to port), consider travel games (battleship :) ?), a new game for their Nintendo DS/Gameboy, or some of the titles from Kultz Press or Pleasant Company?

Archived