1 day cruise to no where on NCL

Does any one have any idea if we would be able to get married on a 1 day cruise to no where on the NCL Sun on April 19? I guess I will call tomorrow and find out but I was just curious if any one knew...

Guest Crazeecat5

My niece is also interested in finding out marriages on the 1 day or weekend cruise out of NYC on NCL. I think she just recently emailed them about it. Could you please post if you find anything out?

Thanks,

Sheryl

Hi there.. yes they do the weddings just the same on the one day cruise.. here is the brochure with the pricing:

http://theweddingexperience.com/pdfs/EmailNCLBrochure2007.pdf

but this is what happened when I called:

Well, after I called TWE and asked if they could do it, they said yes.. but the price is 1350 plus a 250 late fee because we are inside the 45 day booking time frame... she said they allow 3 weddings for that particular sailing and only one is booked... so... we go through the whole thing, I give them all our info... spend time talking about how nice it is that im gonna surprise my folks and all this nonsense... and then she says "Ooops... " she says the wedding that is already booked has over 150 guests and therefore they decided they can only do one wedding that day... I spoke with the supervisor,.... we are only 4 people total.. and she said no go... they are already stretched to the limit... blah... I asked my wonderful TA if she could please call and see if she can have any luck...

Guest Crazeecat5

Thanks for posting, Legalcat. I just emailed my niece with the info. I hope you can work out your wedding plans.

Sheryl

Archived