Suite vs Penthouse Suite Perks? CB

jadexx

Ok Iv heard that the Penthouse suite on CB isnt that great because of the noise. But Are there any advantages to having a Penthouse over a regular Suite ? Any extra Perks? What about the size of the room.. is it much bigger?

Thanks!

Sorry.. I dont know too much about cruising this is my first time. From what I see there are Mini-Suites, Suites, & Penthouse suites (and a few other larger suites) Im currently booked in a Mini-suite on the Caribbean Princess, Iv been asking about upgrading to a Full suite for the perks. My TA said right now there isnt a huge difference in price between a Full Suite & a Penthouse. Seeing as how I I havent booken anything yet, I dont have room #'s or catagorys to compare. Just wondering if overall the Penthouse is worth paying more for then the Full suite?

Thanks!

Mini suites are a nice sized room with a sitting area, but come with very few perks.

A list of the perks for the sull suites can be found here: http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na828&submit=pk

They are quite extensive and the room is admitedly larger with quite a few more amenities which include unlimited internet, in suite dining, one time bar set up, etc etc.

Yes, there is a huge difference in price, but sometimes it's worth it. ;) ;)

Any stateroom category above a mini suite is considered a full suite on Princess. This includes the fabulous GS (Grand Suite), VS, PS and PH.

Sorry.. I dont know too much about cruising this is my first time. From what I see there are Mini-Suites, Suites, & Penthouse suites (and a few other larger suites) Im currently booked in a Mini-suite on the Caribbean Princess, Iv been asking about upgrading to a Full suite for the perks. My TA said right now there isnt a huge difference in price between a Full Suite & a Penthouse. Seeing as how I I havent booken anything yet, I dont have room #'s or catagorys to compare. Just wondering if overall the Penthouse is worth paying more for then the Full suite?

Thanks!

A full suite is above a Mini Suite--a mini suite is not considered a suite--a mini suite is the next step above a balcony cabin---full suites are above mini suite--

Try Princess .com--look at deck plans and square footage--although sometimes square footage isn't that clear--because it gives a range

take a look anyway--don't think we can answer your questions until you look at the model pictures to see what you are talking about--easy to do on Princess.Com

Nancy

Archived