Sigh.... 303 Days To Go :(

dressdenn

Hey, I'll be on the Valor in 15 days ~ I'll warm her up for you! :p

Don't worry about 300-plus days, though ~ after my Valor cruise, I have over 700 days to wait for the Spirit. :( Now THAT seems like a long time. :p

My hats off to those of you that book so far inadvance. Last time(1st cruise), I booked 6 mothns out and went nuts waiting!!!!:eek: This time I booked just over a month out and I am still go nuts!! I can't wait. There should be a law or something that states youmust cruise once a month!:D

Oh well counting down and planning is 1/2 the fun! It just seems so far away....At least I'm going cruising in 2009. Will be my first time on the Valor!

We are booked on the Valor in '09 also...first Carnival cruise. I also love planning/researching etc. DH lets me pick all the tours/excursions....I take my job very serious :)

Oh well counting down and planning is 1/2 the fun! It just seems so far away....At least I'm going cruising in 2009. Will be my first time on the Valor!

Don't feel bad, I've got over 500 days for one of mine. The good news is I've only got 36 days until the next one!:)

Terri

Archived