Mini Boats and Beach in Antigua

Jerbil

Can't find too many posts on here about this excursion, has anyone experienced this trip, taking out your own speedboat to a nice beach sounds fun......anyone done this before?

Thanks for your help, Antigua is the only stop we can't decide what to do.! :confused:

We did this excursion last year and LOVED it! The mini speed boats are just big enough for 2 people, and they're so much fun to drive. We took them to a little island, and then swam around in the ocean for awhile. I did hear some people complaining that there wasn't enough to do on the deserted island for them - but I had a hard time finding a problem with being on a gorgeous island for a couple hours!

We did this excursion last year and LOVED it! The mini speed boats are just big enough for 2 people, and they're so much fun to drive. We took them to a little island, and then swam around in the ocean for awhile. I did hear some people complaining that there wasn't enough to do on the deserted island for them - but I had a hard time finding a problem with being on a gorgeous island for a couple hours!

Many thanks, looks like it'll be a beach, as the other half would prefer one with restaurant/bar, maybe just go to Dickenson Bay

Where did you find this tour? Is it those 2 person mini boats? I saw that on a search but the email link came back. I tried exoticdestination@candw.ag according to the link where I found it. But it came back and I cannot find it any more. Can you tell me how long the excursion was, price and where to find it. Thanks.

I was thinking of doing it with NCL, it's on their website as an excursion,

someone has posted a video of it on Youtube, try here, it looks fun.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeHGUKcX8NU

Hi,

Has anyone done this excursion? Do you have to stay with a guide the entire time?

Thanks,

Laurie

I think you stay with a guide to get you to the island and back, but the time on the deserted island is your own.....the video link in the prvious post will give you an idea.

Jerry

Our times are so strange in Antigua on MSC Orchestra, 7 am to 1 pm so I am hoping to do something beach related without worry about missing the ship. I usually do not do ship excursions but will have to if this is listed for Antigua.

Our times are so strange in Antigua on MSC Orchestra, 7 am to 1 pm so I am hoping to do something beach related without worry about missing the ship. I usually do not do ship excursions but will have to if this is listed for Antigua.

According to the NCL shore excursions list, the mini boats trip starts at 12.30.

Jerry

• 2 weeks later...

Archived