Capt Wells

Cabinboy1943

Well I think it is a poor sign of leading the ship if he has to refrain to insulting. And it is nothing short of insulting if he uses a cliché of a nation to try to get grip of a situation which he apperently has lost control of. Now if a captain had done something like this using a cliché of the british these boards would be screaming with revenge! A good thing he has been reported and if a captain displays such a poor grip of the problems on his ship I would think twice about giving him another command.

:mad:

Disclaimer: I am not the person who complained and I am proud not be German or from Germany!

No you may not be German, but I would not mind betting you are one of the people who reserve sunbeds without using them!!

I will shortly be going on my first cruise and if after 30 minutes a reserved sunbed has not been used I will remove the garments etc and use the bed.Tough.

They can argue as much as they like, you have to stand up to these selfish people, because thats all they are.

As for the Captain from all the reports I read about him on this and other forums its a bit of light hearted banter, other than you nobody has a bad word to say about him they all reckon he is a great Capt ( Including the Germans) and I understand he has recently been promoted to a more prestigous ship.

Well I think it is a poor sign of leading the ship if he has to refrain to insulting. And it is nothing short of insulting if he uses a cliché of a nation to try to get grip of a situation which he apperently has lost control of. Now if a captain had done something like this using a cliché of the british these boards would be screaming with revenge! A good thing he has been reported and if a captain displays such a poor grip of the problems on his ship I would think twice about giving him another command.

:mad:

Disclaimer: I am not the person who complained and I am proud not be German or from Germany!

No you may not be German, but I would not mind betting you are one of the people who reserve sunbeds without using them!!

I will shortly be going on my first cruise and if after 30 minutes a reserved sunbed has not been used I will remove the garments etc and use the bed.Tough.

They can argue as much as they like, you have to stand up to these selfish people, because thats all they are.

As for the Captain from all the reports I read about him on this and other forums its a bit of light hearted banter, other than you nobody has a bad word to say about him they all reckon he is a great Capt ( Including the Germans) and I understand he has recently been promoted to a more prestigous ship.

Archived