If you could ask ????

...BTW, I'm guessing the previous poster isn't a military spouse anymore, because he treated her with the same kind of disregard. :rolleyes:...

to whom are you referring here?

if it is to the poster i am thinking of, he had a valid point...the discount runs to military personnel.

spouses and family of that person will reap the benefit of the discount if they travel with them in the same stateroom.

to follow your logic wld require CCL to give similar discounts to the spouses of all other eligible discount groups (employees of airlines, etc), when they themselves DO NOT MEET the eligiblity requirements for such discounts.

Why can't we have the F-deck with an OPEN bar?? :cool: :D

Just make the entire lido the f-deck and have a swim up open bar. :p

Why can't we have the F-deck with an OPEN bar?? :cool: :D

Just make the entire lido the f-deck and have a swim up open bar. :p

Perfect example of "OneUpManShip".......;)

Now how can I top that???:confused:

Short of entire boat F Deck with open bars.

Perfect example of "OneUpManShip".......;)

Now how can I top that???:confused:

Short of entire boat F Deck with open bars.

Not trying to do that LOL...I was just stating that IMO a FLIDO deck w/swim up bar would enhance a lot of peoples cruising experience :)

Seriously, Military spouses put in just as much for their country as their spouse! It's hard living the life of a military spouse...plenty of sacrifices for the USA that they should receive the same benefits.

Aggreed! and even the US GOVT gives the spouses benefits..Also.. i think losing your spouse in a war is the 2nd altimate give for your country

Seriously, Military spouses put in just as much for their country as their spouse! It's hard living the life of a military spouse...plenty of sacrifices for the USA that they should receive the same benefits.

Aggreed! and even the US GOVT gives the spouses benefits..

so does the military, after a spouse is deceased.

but we are talking about a discount on a cruise here. put it in perspective people.

the one thing they do not do, which i think they should, is extend the discount to a second cabin when one is needed for that family to travel.

my dad was honorably discharged from the airforce. shld i demand a discount? oh wait, i am his dd, not dw. maybe i shld tell my mom to demand the discount.

so does the military, after a spouse is deceased.

but we are talking about a discount on a cruise here. put it in perspective people.

Exactly.. its only a discount

extend it -its no big deal

Not trying to do that LOL...I was just stating that IMO a FLIDO deck w/swim up bar would enhance a lot of peoples cruising experience :)

Point well made and taken LOP. I would have to agree!

Didnt mean to falsely accuse you of anything.

Looks like we got us a cat fight about to start here.:eek:

I'm a white middle class taxpayer...I demand a discount...

Seriously...they do not have to offer ANY discounts...give it a rest.

This thread was for posting real and/or hypothetical questions, not jumping on a soapbox for one subject.

Exactly.. its only a discount

extend it -its no big deal

so the spouses of all other groups who likewise DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS of a discount shld be similarly afforded that discount? or...are you saying military spouses are more special than, say...airline spouses?

do you not see the inherent problem this wld cause?

This thread was for posting real and/or hypothetical questions, not jumping on a soapbox for one subject.

Hey Im an White Middle Class Taxpayer too. But I eat and drink too much so dont go giving me any SURCHARGE! You know I have rights!

But back on topic,

I would like to know if they could have Lobster more than one night?

Hey Im an White Middle Class Taxpayer too. But I eat and drink too much so dont go giving me any SURCHARGE! You know I have rights!

But back on topic,

I would like to know if they could have Lobster more than one night?

Good question!! :cool:

so the spouses of all other groups who likewise DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS of a discount shld be similarly afforded that discount? or...are you saying military spouses are more special than, say...airline spouses?

Airline employees get a discount?

Airline employees get a discount?

certain groups get a discount, yes. i believe some are included, yes.

call ccl.

there is also an interline thread on here.

ETA...i am pretty sure i have read that on some lines (not ccl) teachers can get a discount.

i am a blonde, tall cruiser. i demand one too. and my dh gets it too b/c he is married to me.:p

yea i think they are more special.. i dont particularly see airline employees/spouses sacrificing for our country

They should also extend it to Law enforcement too

Whats the problem with it? Pissed you didnt get the same discount? Give me a break.. I would gladly give up my discount for one of these people

certain groups get a discount, yes. i believe some are included, yes.

call ccl.

there is also an interline thread on here.

ETA...i am pretty sure i have read that on some lines (not ccl) teachers can get a discount.

They get a discount due to some contract agreement for a joint business division

Sort of like getting a discount for 6 Flags because you belong to a credit union.. its ok .. its a discount.. but its not going to make or break the bank

Archived