Need to lose before 6/13/08 Venice. HELP!!!

austin'smom

South Beach Diet worked very good with me and it was not that hard to follow (but I stopped for no good reason). It teaches us a new healthy way of eating. I highly recommend it.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I also want to lose before our 25th anniversary cruise June 18th. I started over a week ago and have lost 5 lbs already (mostly fluid I'm sure)

My goal is 20 more. This is just to fit into clothes I haven't for quite awhile,lol.

So far I have just cut out carbs. I only allow myself carbs if it's a very high fiber content like bran, fiber bar. So I do that at breakfast .I take vitamins ,fish oils and Hoodia to curb appetite during waking hours.Drink a lovely ginger/peach hot tea when I want a treat- 0 cals !

I have to start exercising. I have an old vhs stretch tape that's low key that I like and it doesn't hurt your back, joints jumping too much. I remember I saw a difference after a week. I just need to stop making excuses.

Lets keep in touch to see how we do !! Anyone else that has a June cruise jump right in !! Lets support each other even when we are bad...have an event coming up etc...

I ended up cheating on my diet this past weekend....ugh...

The older I get the harder it is....

Cheating on my diet gave me indigestion and a headache...when will I learn?

Today's a new day...I like the saying "Don't get discouraged, jump right back in"...

I think using the scale is a mistake....low carbs, high fiber,vitamins,lots of water is the key and at least 15 mins of intense movement (even brisk walking)...

Archived