Photo Copy release

parrotthead

Can someone give me the link for the copyright release for photos taken onboard, Please. I know where to get the one for RCI, but cant find the one for Carnival. I know I have seen it posted before (Search is down, so please, dont suggest that) ;)

Thanks.

:)

"

For that reason and to

preserve Carnival's copyright in the Photos, the reproductions of the Photos may only be used for the purpose of incorporation into a gift memento to each such passenger, such as a calendar, a computer mouse pad, or the like. The Photos may not be used in flyers or other printed material or on items intended for distribution or sale."

probably gonna embarrass myself here but.... it won't be the 1st nor last time for that! :o

above stating......... I can use it to make a coffeecup, tshirt, calendar ect.... but not get 2 5x7 pictures, Christmas cards, or join us for the next cruise cards made?????

~S

"

For that reason and to

preserve Carnival's copyright in the Photos, the reproductions of the Photos may only be used for the purpose of incorporation into a gift memento to each such passenger, such as a calendar, a computer mouse pad, or the like. The Photos may not be used in flyers or other printed material or on items intended for distribution or sale."

probably gonna embarrass myself here but.... it won't be the 1st nor last time for that! :o

above stating......... I can use it to make a coffeecup, tshirt, calendar ect.... but not get 2 5x7 pictures, Christmas cards, or join us for the next cruise cards made?????

~S

Not an Attorney here, but that is not true.

I have used it to print copies of 5x7 and 8x10 pics.

Archived