Canopy Tour Timeline

RAILCHICK

I am sure this has been asked & answered but I need to know if the timeline on this excursion is feasible. Our ship arrives in PV at 9:00 and departs at 5:00. Los Veranos only has 12:00 p.m. available for their canopy tours. They say we should be back at the ship between 4:00 and 4:30. Will this work or shall I try El Eden which is closer to the ship & a shorter excursion? Any thoughts would be so appreciated!:)

We were there on the Golden 2 weeks ago, and went thru this issue re: the time for the zip line. We were on the 10 am (local time) zipline excursion and were back to their office between 1:30 and 2 pm, just as they said. We hung around that area, but if we jumped into a taxi, it would have been about 15 - 20 minutes more. On the Golden, ship time and local time were not the same. This took me along time to get reassurance on. But when we arrived in port at 7 am ship time, it was 8 am local time. We were leaving at 5 pm ship time and had to be back by 4:30 ship time. (to make matters worse, the printed itiniary that came with our cruise papers said we would be there from 8 am to 6 pm - so the itiniary was published on local time). This ended up being 7am to 5pm ship time. You may want to post a question asking someone who has been on your ship recently if ship time and local time are the same while in PV. From what I understand, ships handle this differently. Good luck! This was a nightmere for me to figure out as I was booking the excursion for 10 people and didn't want to be wrong.

Archived