Back from 1st Cruise ~ Legend ~ March 2 ~ From Cruise Virgin to Cruise Ho!!! LOL!!!

CBussey64

OMG LMAO Randy sounds like quite a character but a "grope" cruise ?? :) I'm betting that cruise has sold out lol :) That was a priceless typo :)

I caught the same thing and, oh boy, did my imagination take over......:D

Hey ColoradoSweetheart,

Nice to see another Colorado cruiser on these boards! I was born and raised in Denver but now I live in Arvada. I'll be sailing on the Legend next March. I'm still trying to decide on a pre-cruise hotel in Tampa so any pictures or other thoughts you might have about the Holiday Inn Express would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to your review of the ports and what you did in each of them. Keep the good stuff coming!

Hey ColoradoSweetheart,

Nice to see another Colorado cruiser on these boards! I was born and raised in Denver but now I live in Arvada. I'll be sailing on the Legend next March. I'm still trying to decide on a pre-cruise hotel in Tampa so any pictures or other thoughts you might have about the Holiday Inn Express would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to your review of the ports and what you did in each of them. Keep the good stuff coming!

I will be posting some more tonight; hard to do at work and will send all HIEX pics I took (I don't think there were many though) but we liked it.

Sorry, I am working 10 day straight ... 12 hour days with 1 hour commute. I will try and post some more tonight and tomorrow ... FORGIVE MY ADORING FANS!!! :-)

And of course you can count on me as Adoring Fan #1!!

I was worried you caught what Robert had and it kicked the sh!t out of you too!

You have me beat as I am only working 11 hour days with the same commute! Ain't it great to be back to reality??

welp, I'll just keep looking forward to "the rest of the story" and the pics. :D

Too bad we all have to work and can't stay on CC all the time.

(shhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell the boss--I'm a work now :eek: )

Heck I live on the internet.

I AM at work and will try to do some today but it not prob. won't be until Saturday ... once I wake up!!!

Reality ~ Hmmm, MustardMan only ONE word for that ~ IT SUCKS ~ Okay, TWO words then!!!!

Robert's wanting me to check out the Eastern Caribbean now ... I think we're addicted. You and Karyn have any planned?

Beef Wellington night ... I believe that's the night we slept from 4 p.m. until 6 the next morning, missed the Bitter and Blanc and Tiramasu as well ... (prob. saved a few lbs. there).

Did you happen to get ANY pics of Robert ziplining or cavetubing?

I will check. I may as well have left the disposable cameras in Cozumel and Belize. Out of 54 pictures that we took only about 1/4 of them turned out (NONE of them at the Dolphin Excursion turned out!!! :eek: ) We did get a few from the zip lining though!

I'll let you know tonight if he is in any of them!

I posted all of our digital pictures at photobucket and I'll get you that link as well!

As for more cruises, I am pushing for another one SOON!! We'll probably take a short one (4-5 day) to one or two ports with the kids (and maybe my mom and sister) before just Karyn and I escape for another one! Have no fear, we'll keep you informed!

Archived