Back from 1st Cruise ~ Legend ~ March 2 ~ From Cruise Virgin to Cruise Ho!!! LOL!!!

CBussey64

wow, loved your review and all of the pics! and thanks for answering my question about the rental car =)

your last day made me so sad about having to get off the cruise ship and I'm not even on it yet!!!

Connie, I loved reading about your cruise and totally enjoyed all your photos!

One quick question--was that the ship's excursion in Roatan???

thanks for all the time you took doing this. If everyone enjoyed it as much as I did--then it was well worth it.

I'm sorry but the "this is what seasick looks like" picture has me cracking up over here!

FYI, she looks like more than half the people I saw on the ship that day!

Even the Captain was late for the debarkation talk due to being queasy!

Hey - I LOVED reading your review! We're going on our honeymoon in July on the Legend so it got me all excited. I clicked on the link to all your pictures but all I got were the 14 formal pictures. Am I doing something wrong?

Hey - I LOVED reading your review! We're going on our honeymoon in July on the Legend so it got me all excited. I clicked on the link to all your pictures but all I got were the 14 formal pictures. Am I doing something wrong?

Click on this photo, will take you to the album:

2642143640102776477MkTcnb_th.jpg

I'm sorry but the "this is what seasick looks like" picture has me cracking up over here!

FYI, she looks like more than half the people I saw on the ship that day!

Even the Captain was late for the debarkation talk due to being queasy!

Ahhh so glad you amuse easily!!! LOL!!! :p

Thank you so much for doing such a great job on your review! I truly appreciate all the hard work you put into it. The pictures are awesome! I know these two months are going to go by very slowly.

You're welcome!!! Actually the last month flew by ... the year just drug by and then BAM it was here and gone, enjoy every single minute of it and looking forward to YOUR review. The Legend was great, and although I have nothing else to compare to, it will have a special place in my heart forever!!!

Connie,

I, too, loved your review. It was fun reliving the cruise. Ditto to what Don said about Belize, you could have joined us. We actually had room for one more person in our van. But we went to Xunantunich Mayian ruins (a 2 hour drive one way) and when we were coming back and we hit the traffic jam (we were already running late), our driver became a maniac driving through the side streets.

I also loved your seasick pic... you are a brave woman for posting that. Wasn't it amazing how rough it was? That was the tipper for me to start another group on the island-intensive, no-fun-days-at-sea group.

Now, normally I love fun days at sea, but since almost everyone was sick (I was OK, but my hubbie and kids were in bed all day), I felt like I lost a whole day :( .

I love all of your pics though!!! Great review!!!!

Jodie

PPSSSSTTT........ look at her avatar.........

Ooops. I'm not sure why, but I don't see people's avatars/signatures/countdown clocks, etc. I assume it's a settings thing, but I don't know how to change it.

No big deal though. She posted the formal pics and they are gorgeous.

Drew B: Click on User CP. There is a settings button in which you can change what you view.

That worked perfectly. Now I'm OVERWHELMED by all of the visuals, so I'm not sure if I'll keep it this way or not, but it's nice to be able to see what people are talking about...

Thank you!

I've enjoyed your cruise review and pictures so much. It's been so much fun logging on and reading the day's installment. I'm sad that it's now coming to an end. :( Could you and Robert book another cruise, so you can write another review for all of us? :D Thanks so much for all the time you put into this!

That worked perfectly. Now I'm OVERWHELMED by all of the visuals, so I'm not sure if I'll keep it this way or not, but it's nice to be able to see what people are talking about...

Thank you!

Drew: I'm glad I was able to help. I love seeing all the signatures and avatars!

I've enjoyed your cruise review and pictures so much. It's been so much fun logging on and reading the day's installment. I'm sad that it's now coming to an end. :( Could you and Robert book another cruise, so you can write another review for all of us? :D Thanks so much for all the time you put into this!

TRUST ME I am working diligently on doing so!!!

I was so inspired by your description of your Roatan Island tour and your pictures that I JUST booked the Pirates, Birds, and Monkeys tour for our 5/25/08 Legend cruise!!! I LOOOOOOOOVED your pictures and it has just gotten me so excited!! Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! :)

My cousin and I will be cruisin in Sept... Cannot wait.. I looked forward to reading this board while you were on your Cruise..

Great Job on the review and also your Pics are amazing..

By the way, what type of Camera do you use?? Great PICS

I was so inspired by your description of your Roatan Island tour and your pictures that I JUST booked the Pirates, Birds, and Monkeys tour for our 5/25/08 Legend cruise!!! I LOOOOOOOOVED your pictures and it has just gotten me so excited!! Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! :)

Make sure you book the early tour so you can spend some time on the beach and do get the 1 hour beach massage ... it's 30.00 each. So worth it, feels great!!!!

Archived