Back from 1st Cruise ~ Legend ~ March 2 ~ From Cruise Virgin to Cruise Ho!!! LOL!!!

CBussey64

My cousin and I will be cruisin in Sept... Cannot wait.. I looked forward to reading this board while you were on your Cruise..

Great Job on the review and also your Pics are amazing..

By the way, what type of Camera do you use?? Great PICS

Kodak 12 mp Z1275, LOVE IT and the price is great. Although I'm thinking of buying a HD one next.

Kudos from me too on your delightful review. I loved your honesty and it was so fun hearing about a first cruise. There is nothing like that first cruise. I am going on the Legend 6/29 and I can honestly say your review and pics have finally got me excited! You rock Connie!

Jody~

Me again, I got home and checked and we only had about 5 ziplining pictures turn out and Robert wasn't in any of them. Sorry.

Karyn said she took pictures of him with your camera though.

Finally got his disposable camera developed and ... there's one of him harnessed up but no zippers ... that camera didn't take the best pics, but oh well.

So just a thought ~ the zip lining accident in Roatan, will that stop you from doing it again?

Your review is a breath of fresh air on these boards. I can't wait for the next segment. We will have our first OV in Nov. You make me want to be a balcony snob. Are you guys nurses? That schedule you're working sounds familiar!!! Love love love the pics, keep'em coming. You did look so pretty in your formal wear!

No, not a nurse, but I am a Unit Secretary in a hospital on a med/surg/cancer floor. My husband is a warehouse supervisor and he just does 12 hour nights ... I do days (THIS is the secret of being together almost 19 years ... LOL)

Robert's wanting me to check out the Eastern Caribbean now ... I think we're addicted. You and Karyn have any planned?

They might not, but I do! Count me as one of the fans! Your reviews are fun to read, particularly the air xanax and the goggling at the ship. ;)

We have July 13th for a Eastern Carribean on the Destiny, I would love to meet up with follow Coloradans (I'm in Texas right now, but as they say - you can take the girl out of Colorado, but never the Colorado out of the girl).

They might not, but I do! Count me as one of the fans! Your reviews are fun to read, particularly the air xanax and the goggling at the ship. ;)

We have July 13th for a Eastern Carribean on the Destiny, I would love to meet up with follow Coloradans (I'm in Texas right now, but as they say - you can take the girl out of Colorado, but never the Colorado out of the girl).

I truly wish I could take another one this year, but this is the year I'm going to have to get my large large large tax debt worked on. Darn it, and THEN I can travel as much as I want!!! LOL!! But feel free to keep in touch, my email is deskdiva64 at gmail dot com

I truly wish I could take another one this year, but this is the year I'm going to have to get my large large large tax debt worked on. Darn it, and THEN I can travel as much as I want!!! LOL!! But feel free to keep in touch, my email is deskdiva64 at gmail dot com

:eek: large, large, large sounds daunting!

As for our sailing, it is not this July (which is practically tomorrow from my perspective). Its NEXT July :D

If an Eastern Carribean cruise is in the cards, keep that date in mind!

:eek: large, large, large sounds daunting!

As for our sailing, it is not this July (which is practically tomorrow from my perspective). Its NEXT July :D

If an Eastern Carribean cruise is in the cards, keep that date in mind!

I definitely will keep it in mind, if you can email me the details.

It is large (35,000.00) ... that's one black hole you DON'T want to get into ... :(

:eek: :eek: :eek:

great googly moogly! i agree that is something i don't want any part of!

It's 13 years of a mess and it just doesn't get better no matter what so this is the year I WILL get it taken care of one way or another because I have a new addiction (CRUISING) that needs me. :D

It's 13 years of a mess and it just doesn't get better no matter what so this is the year I WILL get it taken care of one way or another because I have a new addiction (CRUISING) that needs me. :D

everyone says it will be addicting. i look forward to the first rush. :D

being in colorado, have you tried snowmobiling? i can't believe i did not try it (being a native) all the years i was there.

i NEED a snowmobile. my hubby thinks i am a bit batty - being in texas and all - but to me it makes sense. i am going every time i go home, come flurries and whiteouts as they may.

seems to me i may as well own my own ride!

everyone says it will be addicting. i look forward to the first rush. :D

being in colorado, have you tried snowmobiling? i can't believe i did not try it (being a native) all the years i was there.

i NEED a snowmobile. my hubby thinks i am a bit batty - being in texas and all - but to me it makes sense. i am going every time i go home, come flurries and whiteouts as they may.

seems to me i may as well own my own ride!

I haven't tried it but my husband has. I would like to, but it seems all I do is work darn it.

Get one, life's too short!!! LOL!!!

I haven't tried it but my husband has. I would like to, but it seems all I do is work darn it.

Get one, life's too short!!! LOL!!!

i am all about getting one! so far, i have been able to get the hubby to get on board with most anything i find to be seriously important!

the cruise idea took all of a half second to liven up his face. i knew he had a knack for diving, and mentioned he caould go diving to his hearts content!

as for the snowmobile, he did change his tune SOMEWHAT when i mentioned we got to go, unguided. thing is, i want to be the first member of the grand lake area's snowmobile club that is from my neck of the woods in texas!

Finally got his disposable camera developed and ... there's one of him harnessed up but no zippers ... that camera didn't take the best pics, but oh well.

So just a thought ~ the zip lining accident in Roatan, will that stop you from doing it again?

NOT A CHANCE!!! :D

Hey there, in response to your great googly googly moogly whateveroogly issue, I have been doing taxes for about 18 years. If you need help, please let me know. You have my e mail!

Sorry to be serious, it is SO out of character for me, but if I can help, please let me know!

Hey there, in response to your great googly googly moogly whateveroogly issue, I have been doing taxes for about 18 years. If you need help, please let me know. You have my e mail!

Sorry to be serious, it is SO out of character for me, but if I can help, please let me know!

I forgot about that ... hmmmmm ... I may write it all down and email you tonight or tomorrow and get your i nput. Thanks Don!!!

excursion/beach in roatan, monkeys etc?

please tell me more, what was the name of the excursion and is the beach at the park???

thanks

michele

It was the greatest island and we had so much fun there. It's Gumbalimba Park ... and the excursion is called Pirates, Monkeys and Birds (or something to that extent) and it is through Carnival and is on their website for excursions. Take the early tour though so you have time to laze around the beach. We had an oceanside beach massage for $30.00 per person for a full hour (and it was fantastic).

Here's the link from Carnival:

http://carnival.com/ShoreExcursionDetails.aspx?portcode=RTN&excursionname=Pirates%2c+Birds%2c+%26+Monkeys+of+the+Caribbean&excursioncode=518019

Archived