CAN/NE- Caribbean Princess

Sea and Me

Anyone who has done this cruise out of NY would you comment please?? We like the ports better than what RCI is offering however, we like smaller ships. Did you like the ship and the ports?? Thanks for your comments:)

We, too, are trying this itinerary. We usually sail RCI, but the price was better on Princess, and we're looking forward to something new. We're getting bored of RCI's sameness, particularly the menus

We did the NYC roundtrip Canada/New England on the Crown in October (are you looking at the roundtrip or the one-way, which gets further into Canada?). Crown is very similar to CB (I have not been on CB, but Crown is the same class, only newer & has some different/additional public spaces, like International Café). We really enjoyed this cruise & would recommend it. We enjoyed all of the ports, some more than others, but everyone's tastes are different -- some think St. John is boring but we really liked that port (maybe due to the excursions we selected). We stayed on the ship for Boston because hubby is from there and we know it well (we also travel to Mass/NH frequently), so we made a "sea day" for ourselves & took advantage of a nearly empty ship & got to explore areas we had not had time for on the one sea day.

I have never been on RCI, so I can't compare ships or itineraries. However, we would do this cruise again...and we're both life-long northeast residents.

Archived