Online check-in

diligaf51

I am a first time cruiser. I checked in online and filled out the information for myself and my girlfriend. When finished with the process, I only received an xpress pass for myself, with my signature. It did have her name on the document too. My question is do I only get one xpress pass for the both of us? We are on the same reservation. Thanks.

Under the Account set up section, did you include your GF? If not, they need to provide a credit card. If that is done, I don't know why she wouldn't show up on the express pass.

You might also go to the section where you can review under the express pass section and double check that nothing is missing. A few times I have entered passport numbers only to have them disappear.

Good luck.

If you are paying for your sea pass charges for both of you-then yes there is only one xpress pass form for you to sign. My husband and I have checked in online for the past 4 cruises and since it is all going to one bill, there is only one pass for both of us.

This was my first time on Celebrity and before we left for San Juan for our cruise March 1, I called Celebrity because I too filled out all of the information for both of us but the express pass only showed a place for my signature although my husband's name was on it. They said that the pass is for both of you and only one person needs to sign so you are fine. Go and have a good time. Then she says is that all you need? Of course then I felt a bit foolish but hey better safe than sorry and that way I could also say i called and this is what they said! :)

Archived