Stick with Carnival PVP or Other Online TA???

msmith49203

:cool: I have a cruise in sept booked through carnival and the price is staying the same. I just found it on another site for the same price and they also give you free prepaid gratuity and spa credits of somesort. What is the benifit to sticking with carnival? I already passed up a 50 OBC through a different site to stick with carnival PVP. What would you do???? Please Help!!

Just have your booking switched. BUT be aware that some online TA's charge fees for changes, cancellations etc. Also some do not honor price drops.

If you research and the deal seems right you should switch, why not get the most for your money. The PVP still gets credit and you get a perk.

:cool: I have a cruise in sept booked through carnival and the price is staying the same. I just found it on another site for the same price and they also give you free prepaid gratuity and spa credits of somesort. What is the benifit to sticking with carnival? I already passed up a 50 OBC through a different site to stick with carnival PVP. What would you do???? Please Help!!

Are you sure the TA will give you the "perks" for an existing booking? Sometimes they only apply to new bookings

For me I always try to book with the same person and build a relationship. I feel thats how you get the best price and the best service. My PVP from carnival I have been with for a few years now. I called her about getting my mom credit for a cruise she took in the 80s. My PVP took care of it just on my word that my mom cruised on it. Very good service, sometimes you have to pay a little more for it.

I asked my PVP about a special like this, and he said it is with the inside state room and the worst of the worst cabins. if you want a better cabin, stick to what you have paid for.

Archived