Puerto Vallarta Canopy choice.

Cruisecontroler

Has anyone done the "Outdoor Adventure" canopy tour in Puerto Vallarta? It is the one that has a speed boat ride, a donkey ride, zip lines and repelling down waterfalls. If so, how was it?

I've read a lot in the threads about the other canopy tours, but not this one. I'd like to try the Outdoor Adventure one because of the variety things it offers and for the challenge of it. But..I worry if it is too challenging...I wouldn't want to slow the group down...or get booted altogether:( :p

Thanks for any insight.:)

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone done the "Outdoor Adventure" canopy tour in Puerto Vallarta? It is the one that has a speed boat ride, a donkey ride, zip lines and repelling down waterfalls. If so, how was it?

I've read a lot in the threads about the other canopy tours, but not this one. I'd like to try the Outdoor Adventure one because of the variety things it offers and for the challenge of it. But..I worry if it is too challenging...I wouldn't want to slow the group down...or get booted altogether:( :p

Thanks for any insight.:)

Cruiscontroler,

We did the canopy part of this tour only and really enjoyed it alot! :)

It was a few years back but well worth it! A 1 hour scenic ride back into the mountains in a 6 wheel truck, very scenic. Then about 13 different lines you zip through. What a rush! Big Mama and Big Papa are the longest runs and boy will you get a rush:eek: !!!!! Hope this will help you and have a blast;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruisecontroler

I've read a lot in the threads about the other canopy tours, but not this one. I'd like to try the Outdoor Adventure one because of the variety things it offers and for the challenge of it. But..I worry if it is too challenging...I wouldn't want to slow the group down...or get booted altogether

Thanks for any insight.

cruisecontroler - When are you going? We are doing this tour in late April. If you're going later I can let you know about our experience.

We've done the Los Veranos Canopy tour twice in PV and LOVED IT! It looks really scary but it's actually very safe and the employees are all business and work hard to make you feel safe and comfortable. There is a place to swim (in a creek/river) and a restaurant for drinks and food afterwards. They'll pick you up from wherever...Just book online or through a PV tour company and I'm pretty sure that you'll save some $$$. The place is at least 30 minutes from port.

Archived