Shopping in Cork, Plymouth, Paris

nana2D

We are on a transatlantic cruise in April going to the above ports. What are the best items to bring back from these areas? Also any good markets during the week as our schedule puts us during that time in these ports.

Thanks for any imput!

We are on a transatlantic cruise in April going to the above ports. What are the best items to bring back from these areas? Also any good markets during the week as our schedule puts us during that time in these ports.

Thanks for any imput!

There is a HUGE thread on the Med board on what to buy in ports that may answer your question.I just buy what I see that I like,and you will not hgave any problem in Cork or Paris. Do count on spending a lot more than you think you will especially in Paris. I spent a week there not to long ago and I was blown away by the prices and I have shopped there for a long time.Trust me on this... DO NOT buy anything you think you can buy here in the US.

Thanks for any imput!

Plymouth is very much a working town and walking one too, but has a shopping centre,one idea is to go to the Plymouth gin distillary right in town not far from the Mayflower steps,go to the bar and enjoy some of their gin in the special of the day and take home a small bottle.Has an interesting history and you can do a tour.

Plymouth is very much a working town and walking one too, but has a shopping centre,one idea is to go to the Plymouth gin distillary right in town not far from the Mayflower steps,go to the bar and enjoy some of their gin in the special of the day and take home a small bottle.Has an interesting history and you can do a tour.

Sounds like a great idea! Thanks!

Archived