Carnival Inspiration: Table for 2.

CLATHEN

Ok Guys, please don't be too judgemental but fiancee is kinda anti social and not too open to the 8 folks at a table thing. Are tables for 2 available in the dining room, if so, how hard are they to get?

I was on the Inspiration last month. There definately are tables for two. I don't know how hare they are to get, since we were a group of seven and dined with another family of four. We thoroughly enjoyed the other family and they even brought flowers to my parents on the night of their 50th anniversary. Wasn't that sweet?

I was on the Inspiration last month. There definately are tables for two. I don't know how hare they are to get, since we were a group of seven and dined with another family of four. We thoroughly enjoyed the other family and they even brought flowers to my parents on the night of their 50th anniversary. Wasn't that sweet?

That was very sweet and I personally love getting to meet people from different walks of life. This is his 1st cruise so I really want him to be in his comfort zone.

We also ask for a table for two on our cruises, as they are really the only time that DH and I have time to get away and be to ourselves for a long weekend. The Inspiration had plenty of tables for two, when we went in October. I always make it known to our PVP in our request for a table for two as soon as I book the cruise even though this doesn't guranatee anything. (It is just to make the request known) I think the Inspiration just added the tables for two after the recent refurbishment, as the sister Ship, Sensation did not have them on our recent cruise. However, all we did was talk to the maitre'd, and we were given a table to ourselves the entire cruise. So far it has never been a problem for us to get a table to ourselves, even though some of the ships did not actually have two tops. When you find out where you are seated, and you did not get the two top, be sure and talk with the Maitre'd as soon as possible, and hopefully something can be arranged for you.

When I was on the Inspiration last month I was setted by a table for two and two table for four set for two and all were empty.

It is nice to look out for him. The second choise for him if you don't get one for two is a large table so there isn't the pressue to talk that you find at a table for 4/6. Sitting and the end of a long 8 gives him a out:D

Archived